The Survivors of the first incident play a large role in The Final Station.
Passengers are survivors you pick up to transport onboard your train.
As the leader of this entire band, you are responsible for keeping their health and hunger meters up using medicine and food respectively, and you will have rewards if they reach their stations safely.
While sitting in the carriage, passengers will have conversations, provide lots of information about this country and Visitations.
- Irvin Jones - Assistant Engineer - Reward $250
- Bill Fringer - Manager - Reward $160
- Lewis McGreen - Businessman - Reward $120
- Ronda Miles - Unemployed - Reward $100
- Bob Nelson - Retiree - Reward $70, Pills x6
- Martin Jarvis - Writer/Librarian - Reward $140
- Scott Denman - Freelancer - Reward $70, Shotgun Ammo x2
- Amanda Wingrab - Retiree - Reward $210
- Mark Settel - Senior Scientist II - Reward $250
- Olga Williams - Coach - Reward $20
- Bob Portfield - Unemployed - Reward $65, Shotgun Ammo x6
- Martin Zimmer - Electrician - Reward $230
- Henry Willow - Engineer - Reward $42, Weapon Mod
- Robert Ripper - Classified - Reward $50
Staff[edit | edit source]
The variety of staff on the train line that features so heavily in this game often have interactions with the character, forcing progression in the story.