We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
There are 30 stations in The Final Station (see the map on the train), and players will meet 24 of them. Exploring them provides clues (notes) as to the history of this dying world, as well as supplies necessary (food, pills/medkits, weapons) to survive the journey ahead.
After the Second Visitation, stations can be divided into two types, derelict ones that have been abandoned or overwhelmed by zombies turned by capsules, which means you will involved in some combats; and inhabited ones that still feature people clinging to dear life and eking out a pathetic existence in the shadow of the undead hordes.
Survivors can be picked up at stations and carried on board on the journey.
In order to leave the station, player need to find the Blocker's Code of the station.
Stations List[edit | edit source]
- Bertfurt Station (the FIRST station, the train station of Redmund)
- Central Station "Keskus"
- Emergency Station A-45
- Wallick (first derelict station)
- Nevils A5
- New Costfield
- Ristol, "City of the Factories" (safe)
- Unknown Station (with Lost Description I)
- Unknown Station (Station of 特别会, blocker's code as Farewell Gift)
- Unknown Station (with Lost Description II)
- L-ABS Bunker (safe)
- Modeline Valley
- Oil Platform B-85
- Rail Factory E5K
- Personal Station 02-T
- Classified Station (known as Military Base, with Classified blocker's code)
- Metropole (safe)
- Lost Connection (where the Hunter stayed, with Hunter's Code)
- ( station never reached because train is broken )
- Redmund (the FINAL station, where Bertfurt Station located in)