From The Final Station Wiki
Zombies are caused by capsules, with black figure and white eyes; they have brought about the end of civilization and remain a constant threat to anyone exploring derelict stations. They come in several flavors:
- The basic, upright zombie is barely a threat on its own, but usually appears in greater numbers. Takes four empty-handed punches, one fully charged punch, three melee hits with the shotgun, two bullets to the body, or one bullet to the head to kill.
- Smaller zombies have the ability to run and bite, can easily overwhelm the player. They are about half the height of a regular zombie.
- Armored zombies wear grey bulletproof armor and a face mask that protects their head and torso but their legs are still vulnerable. Needs a punch to knock off the helmet and a headshot to kill.
- Explosive zombies will, as the name implies, explode upon death or contact with the player, dealing huge area damage. If shot but not killed their heads will light on fire and they will explode after a short time.
- Huge zombies are like magnified basic zombies, and need more shots or punches to kill them.
- There is also a variant which will pounce the player, grab on to their face, and prevent weapon firing while biting. They appear quite similar to the smaller zombies. Has long arms that reach the floor, short legs, and what appears to be long hair coming from its head, leading many to believe these were female or possibly even children.
- Note that all zombies can be killed with an explosion from an explosive zombie or barrel, or from a hit from a thrown object.